Zeolites are crystalline aluminosilicates with specific structures and large internal surface areas. Specific substances bond to their surfaces and are therefore extracted from the original mixture.
- Zeolitic molecular sieves types A, X and Y
- Active component content from 75 to 100%
- Surface chemistry specifically modified for the application concerned
- Spherical granules with particle sizes from 0.5 to 5 mm
- Moulded shapes of various sizes
- Production and purification of technical and industrial gases
- Oil and gas processing
- Energy applications (energy storage, cooling and heating)
- Exhaust air purification
- Sewage purification
The product designation of our zeolitic molecular sieves describes the different characteristics :
- Core of the designation is always the type of structure (A, X or Y for the corresponding zeolite class).
- The character in front is used to indicate special modifications.
- The symbol for the type of structure is followed by K for binder containing spherical granules or BFK for binderfree granules.
- The designation is supplemented by bracketed information on sphere diameter (in mm).
|Zeolite||Drying gases and liquids||Cleaning industrial gases||Petrochemistry/ natural gas||Oxygen generation||Thermochemical energy storage|